Экзамен по английскому

1. Environmental issues

Plastic pollution
Millions of animals are killed by plastics every year, from birds to fish to other marine organisms. Nearly 700 species, including endangered. For me  it is a big problem. I  just hate garbage. I became angry  when I see a plastic on the street, on the park or  in outdoors.We are need to save nature and the world. I think  it will be right, if penalties  be imposed for pollution and plastic waste․

Some of the key issues are:
  • Pollution. …
  • Global warming. …
  • Overpopulation. …
  • Waste disposal. …
  • Ocean acidification. …
  • Loss of biodiversity. …
  • Deforestation. …
  • Ozone layer depletion.

2. Types of art

What Are the 7 Different Forms of Art?
  • Painting.
  • Sculpture.
  • Literature.
  • Architecture.
  • Cinema.
  • Music.
  • Theater.

I want  to tell you about my favourite type of art. I choose literature,because I love reading and writing. I write about everything ,about love, about pain, war,life. I write about my  thoughts and sometimes about my life. I write when I am exhausted, happy or sad. My favourite writers of course are my uncle and Narine Abgaryan. My favourites book are  the series of Harry Potter and  Pride and Prejudice.These two books are so beautiful and famous in my life and my personality.They teach and teach. I am so happy, that I have  the opportunity  to read them again and understand something new for my heart. Literature and music save the world. Joanne Rowling and Jane Austen are smart and great women and writers.

3.  Armenia is amazing  country . It’s impossible to visit the capital of Armenia, Yerevan, without noticing its magnificent natural landmark, Mount Ararat. This emotive and awe-inspiring mountain is beautiful in any season. Traditionally, Mount Ararat was the symbol of the motherland for all Armenians, and it remains so today. Ararat is known as a Biblical mount, as it was mentioned in the Bible during the story of the Great Flood.I love my country.

THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF TOURISM ARE DEVELOPED IN ARMENIA

Armenia provides opportunities for many kinds of tourism , including : cultural, religious, ecological, agricultural, recreational, culinary, nature, adventure, and genealogical .